Engaged and responsible owner with long-term industrial perspective
Introduction to BEWI Invest
BEWI Invest is an industrial investment company with a long-term perspective. We have ownership interests in companies mainly within industrials, real estate and seafood.
We believe in being an engaged and responsible owner, aiming at developing companies in close collaboration with management teams. By combining the entrepeneurial drive in the companies we invest in, with our industrial experience and capital market expertise, we believe we can create value to the society and owners.
Our two largest investments are the listed companies BEWI ASA and KMC Properties, both which was founded by the Bekken family, the majority owner of BEWI Invest.
We target consistent and attractive value creation by combining decades of industrial knowledge with financial strength, aiming to
• Be a driving force for sustainable development
• Engaged and responsible owner with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and long-term perspective
• Current ownership interests within industrials, real estate, seafood and smaller development companies
• Seeking primarily investments in small to medium sized companies with strong growth potential
• Strong Nordic presence with unique foothold along key coastal regions in Norway
Our investment criterias
Mainly companies within industrials, real estate, and seafood
Companies underpinning long-term secular trends supporting strong growth trajectories
Nordic companies with the option to grow with them as they expand internationally
Sustainable competitive advantages and/or business models with a sustainability angle
EBITDA-positive companies generally spanning from small to medium sizes